Hey Y’all, Sharing time lol. He Is My Fortress, April month is a challenging month for me, losing my husband was the most toughest challenge I had to face in my life. I know that God was always there for me when I was really weak and when I was about to give up. God also gave me other ways of his Love, Help and Support. He gave me my amazing sisters Suita Taupau and Mileta Taupau, my loving parents, my family and my mates. God uses you as a vessel to help others, every good deed you do gives God the full Glory he deserves. Let’s tap into the WORD. Psalms 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust Let’s be real! According to Strong’s Concordance, the Hebrew word for “Fortress” is, ‘matsuwd which means, “Net, fastness, castle, defense, stronghold, or strong place.” God is my strong place. He is my castle of defense. He is my stronghold and refuge. He is my Net. I will rest in His Power. I will rest in His Strength. He...
MISSAGE. I started MISSAGE when I become a widow in 2017. I noticed there was limited resources for younger widows like myself. My purpose is to share my story and my experiences on how and what I did to cope through the pain of losing my soul mate, my lover, my best friend, my provider, my protector and my husband. The main goal is to empower, strengthen and to encourage men or women widows - that they can do this. God Bless and Much Love, Lakena - MISS.AGE❤️

Thank You for Putting into Words what Others are feeling inside, but can't verbalise out. And Yes This Picture does Speak Volumes. The Agony of Your Loss may never Leave, But You Learn to Cope With It. The Memories of Your Loved One Held So Close & Dear. And the God of All Hope Will Fill You With Hope to keep Going. Stay Strong Beautiful Soul.♥️
ReplyDeleteThis picture resonate with me in many ways.
DeleteI can understand this also relates to all widows out there even the widows that are remarried.
There is an unseen bond we hold this pain lingers always. Yes we learn to live with the pain because the pain will never go away. We learn to live with it.